Last week's cute Easter party favor pots were a hit with our guests and they all seemed anxious to get busy potting the herb seeds they received. With that, I decided to use up the leftover Plantable Coir Pots to give another gift sampler to everyone for Andrew's birthday dinner celebration we had on Saturday. I gathered up the supplies and this time the simple fillers gave a nod to the Birthday Boy's interests:
- Burpee herb seed packs - Parsley, Oregano, etc. - this week there was a buy one, get one at Menards = .50 each
- Birthday Boy's current beverage of choice for everyone to sample and toast with - New Glarus Spotted Cow beer $7.99 / 6 pack
- Paint chip note booklets to honor Birthday Boy's handy skills - handmade / free
- Branch pencils found at Marshalls to appeal to Birthday Boy's rustic nature- 10 for $5
- Mini cupcakes and candles for everyone to light and blow out with their wishes for Birthday Boy - 12 for $3
- Scalloped tissue paper
On some of them, I cut across the tab end with a scallop scissors for an extra finishing touch.
It all assembled easily and quickly...
To make a welcoming and festive display!
Fun and done!